Wednesday, October 2, 2013

the smiths

i like it when it rains because i get to watch people on the streets with their fancy umbrellas from my third floor apartment.
i like this random feeling when it rains, it's surreal- like a unicorn of bright, blue clouds brought about by your what ifs that i never doubted.
i meant it when i said you're beautiful. so let's make a deal; i give you my heart and you take me for granted. afterall, i have a lifetime of broken promises to spare. i will be fine.
come, the rain has started. let's continue with this fiction as 'the smiths' play on the background. everything down below looks pretty from my third floor apartment. everything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving someone who cannot love you the same way in return is not weakness. It's one of the most courageous things you'll ever do. You are putting your armour at their feet and you are saying "I will not fight you in this. I have loved you and that means that I already won. - Azra T

Post a Comment